Monday, January 6, 2014

The Track Project: Days One and Two



Yesterday I challenged myself to record one track a day for the next five weeks (that’s 35 days!). So, for the next five weeks I will post that day’s track and a brief description of what it is. This first week is going to be extra challenging because I’m opening a show on Friday. I might be turning in some very low quality work at first. 

My motivations are two fold one I need to get my catalogue recorded at least demos of everything and two it will force me to play something daily and that is never a bad thing.

Some of these will be things I’ve already written, some will be new, and some will probably be covers.
 
I’m starting my count from yesterday.

Day One
No title.
Guitar, clapping, and vocals
Recorded in Audacity.
No lyrics. No story.

Day Two
He is Risen
Guitar, and vocals
Recorded in Audacity
Yes lyrics. This is a follow up to Old Tree, which I plan to post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment